Sometimes a SQL Server database can become damaged and get listed as SUSPECT in the SQL Server Management Studio.
In these cases, if you do not have a good backup you wish to recover from you can try the following.
Open the SQL Server Management Studio
Find the Suspect database
Right Click it and select New Query
Then run each of the following (individually)
- alter database TrakkerHistorySQL set emergency
- alter database TrakkerHistorySQL set Single_User with rollback immediate
- dbcc checkdb (‘TrakkerHistorySQL’, REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS)
- alter database TrakkerHistorySQL set multi_user
- alter database TrakkerhistorySQL set online